- How an economy works; its structure and purpose, the roles of labor, capital, natural resources, businesses, and entrepreneurs.
- The processes within the economy; supply and demand, price discovery, specialization, trade, price signals, opportunity cost.
- Historical development of markets; Cavemen, Absolutism, Mercantilism, Adam Smith, Free Trade.
- Business processes; profit maximization, factory optimization, capital expansion decisions, ethics, negotiation, P&L’s, international operations.
- Funding; source of capital, investment risk, risk/reward ratios, angel investors and venture capitalists, making and evaluating investment pitches, having one’s own money at risk.
LinKē - Simply the Fastest Way to Learn Economics!
My daughter knows things about our business that I didn't even know.A Happy Mom
How'd you do that?
You are the maestro of- Susie F (teacher)
Simplifying the Murky!
I was intimidated by the content at first, but then I found out- Emily P (teacher)
It was really easy!
This isn't secondary level, it's- Jim C. (ed-tech leader)
We’re not training workers; we’reJohn Foster